How it works:
- You send a check, wire funds, or contribute online to Berkeley.
- We use your donation for the purposes that you specify.
How you Benefit:
- Cash is the simplest and quickest asset to use to make your gift.
- Your income tax charitable deduction is for the full amount of the gift and can be used to offset a larger percentage of your income (up to 60% of AGI) than a gift of real estate or securities (up to 30% of AGI).
- Any portion of the deduction not used in the year of the gift can be carried forward for an additional five years.
For more in-depth information, please call one of our experts at 800-200-0575.