- You include a gift provision benefiting Berkeley in your will or revocable (living) trust.
- When we receive your gift, we will use it to support the campus in the way you have designated.
- Your legacy lives on as you secure Berkeley’s future.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- Gifts through your will or living trust can be modified if necessary.
- You can direct your bequest to provide unrestricted support for the campus or to support the programs that are most important to you, such as scholarships or fellowships.
* As of January 2018, this is not an issue for estates under $11.2 million ($22.4 million for married couples) but this figure has been adjusted for inflation.
For more in-depth information, please call one of our experts at 510-642-6300.