Retirement Plan Beneficiary Designation
- You name Berkeley as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), or other qualified plans.
- After your lifetime, all or a portion of the remaining assets in your plan pass to Berkeley tax-free.
- You can continue to take distributions from your retirement accounts during your lifetime.
- You can create a tax-efficient estate plan by leaving other assets to your loved ones, which are not subject to both income and estate tax.
- You can change your beneficiary designation at any time.
- It is possible to fund a Testamentary Charitable Remainder Trust with retirement assets that can pay income to a loved one for life or a term of years.
*If you fund a life income gift (e.g., charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust)
How to Give
- Beneficiary Designation
For more in-depth information, please call one of our experts at 800-200-0575.