How it works:
- You name Berkeley as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), or other qualified plan.
- After your lifetime, all or a portion of the remaining assets in your plan pass to Berkeley tax-free.
How you Benefit:
- You can continue to take distributions from your retirement accounts during your lifetime.
- You can create a tax-efficient estate plan by leaving other assets to your loved ones that are not subject to both income and estate tax.
- You can change your beneficiary designation at any time.
For more in-depth information, please call one of our experts at 800-200-0575.